Adobe Lightroom Half Day Power-Up Workshop
You have started using Adobe Lightroom and you've got the basics down, but now you're looking to take the next step. This workshop is for you.
Designed to go beyond the fundamentals of Lightroom, this workshop will show you advanced ways to use the Library and Develop modules. With a maximum of 10 students per group, this workshop will also make the most of your learning time. Think of it as a tips and tricks bootcamp that will speed you up.
WHat you'll learn
- Review and optimize your importing process to speed it up.
- Get faster at organizing, finding, reviewing and exporting images.
- Discover the ins and outs of the Spot Healing brush, the Graduated and Radial Filters and the Adjustment Brush.
- Learn the hidden power of the Curves and Split Toning panels to work with light and colour.
- See images get processed from start to finish and get one-on-one time with the instructor to work on your photos.
- Learn how to backup your photos using a trusted system that will keep them safe for the future.
- Get photography tips and tricks that will improve your shooting.
- 4 hour workshop.
- Lightroom shortcut cheat sheet.
- A set of creative Lightroom presets created by Lumen Workshops.
- Coffee, tea and snacks.
What you'll bring
- Laptop computer and wall charger. Mouse optional.
- Adobe Lightroom CC or 2016 application pre-installed on your computer. You can install a 30-day free trial by clicking here.
- A variety of your own digital photographs to work with during the workshop.
- Notebook and pen.
- Important! Please confirm Lightroom is running correctly prior to attending the workshop so that we can jump right into the content. We encourage you to install Lightroom CC since previous versions of Lightroom may lack some of the latest features presented.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR ME?
This workshop is designed for anyone who is familiar with the basics of Lightroom, including importing images, doing basic processing in the Develop module and have basic knowledge of how the program works. We think this course is a way to optimize the skills you already know and to learn some new tricks you may not know.
If you know the basics and are looking for a small classroom setting to learn some new tips and improve your time using Lightroom then this workshop is for you.
Keep in mind that Lightroom is not a program that can use layers, resize objects or remove large objects from a photograph. A separate Photoshop workshop is currently in the works and will cover all of those topics in more detail.
If you're just getting started with Lightroom then take a look at our basic workshop by clicking here.